Skip to main content
Topic: Tons of content, good speeds, get it while you still can (Read 4514 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Tons of content, good speeds, get it while you still can

Reply #1
Is there a way to select more than one file to download such as downloading a whole season of a show or do you have to do it manually for each file?

Reply #2
I have the google drive, i will download any content people ask for and reupload it on the weboasis filehost. I don't want to give the link to the gdrive because they may get suspicious about all the new people joining their group.

Reply #3
I have the google drive, i will download any content people ask for and reupload it on the weboasis filehost. I don't want to give the link to the gdrive because they may get suspicious about all the new people joining their group.

Sadly, it doesn't look organized at all. You'll spend all day trying to organize it, from the looks of it.
If you feel "brave / bored" enough to organize this, and want to "back it up" on a gsuite drive, let me know, and I'll provide a GSuite Drive for you, either from my own company account, or from an EDU account. The content looks nice, but the organization looks like a pain in my arse, truth be told.
So, if you're up to the task, the least I can do is give you a free, unlimited storage account.

Reply #4

Sadly, it doesn't look organized at all. You'll spend all day trying to organize it, from the looks of it.
If you feel "brave / bored" enough to organize this, and want to "back it up" on a gsuite drive, let me know, and I'll provide a GSuite Drive for you, either from my own company account, or from an EDU account. The content looks nice, but the organization looks like a pain in my arse, truth be told.
So, if you're up to the task, the least I can do is give you a free, unlimited storage account.

Yep. I can dl and upload all day long. Besides I am not gonna mirror everything, I am just gonna mirror stuff that isn't easily found elsewhere.
So pm me that account. I also have some stuff of my own that isn't easily found, will upload that too.

Reply #5
From this message I got this morning, it looks like they are at max capacity.

Please check back later
Error 1027
 This website has been temporarily rate limited

You cannot access this site because the owner has reached their plan limits. Check back later once traffic has gone down.

If you are owner of this website, prevent this from happening again by upgrading your plan on the Cloudflare Workers dashboard.

Reply #6
From this message I got this morning, it looks like they are at max capacity.

Please check back later
Error 1027
 This website has been temporarily rate limited

You cannot access this site because the owner has reached their plan limits. Check back later once traffic has gone down.

If you are owner of this website, prevent this from happening again by upgrading your plan on the Cloudflare Workers dashboard.

Yes that happened because I posted it on reddit. Probably.

But don't worry, the backend GDrive is up and running. Those websites are only the frontend, they provide a better UI to search and DL than google drive does.

BTW if you dig a bit deeper this guy is running like a massive google accounts scam linked with .edu email addresses. He uses them for unlimited storage.