Skip to main content
Topic: Don't you homos wish you was bi sexual? (Read 2452 times) previous topic - next topic

Don't you homos wish you was bi sexual?

I assume most of you are straight males and so am I. I'm from a semi religious and strongly conservative family but yes the world around us in the younger generations have diluted these ideas to that lefty swing. I voted trump last election though so don't get me wrong on anything. I feel both parties are run by the same corps so it doesn't even matter what happens. Could always leave the country. Okay back to the subject.

I downloaded grindr and I'm straight. I'm just bored and get no where with other dating apps. So what happens on Grindr is it's just a meat banging app for gays and trans. I get PM's fast on that app with no profile pic from crazy old dudes but do get some from middle age guys and rarely get my age range - I'm 27. I want to be gay so I can have something going on in that aspect of my life because right now my grubby is dormant & that sucks. My emotions feel sick of being single or maybe it's me not having sex.

I've had oral sex with a guy before (both ways and 69) but I'm not attracted to guys. I don't get the full pleasure out of it like if it was a girl. Maybe I'm brainwashed being straight or perhaps I've not had enough gay sex to start liking guys? Perhaps there's a way to unlock being gay?  lmao I know that sounds funny because I'm laughing typing this thinking what someone else would think reading this but it's serious. Just imagine if you was bi sexual - That would be a dream come true because then you'd like everyone and could always fulfill your sexual desires no matter what. Like if the girl rejected you. Guys are everywhere and lurking. What if you was a Bi dude who liked getting pounded by dudes and girls w/ straps or could switch things up and do that pounding and you enjoyed it all? What's wrong with our brains - if we was all bi we would all have a way better fulfilling life.