Skip to main content
Topic: Cannot add links on the weboasis home page (Read 2611 times) previous topic - next topic

Cannot add links on the weboasis home page

the new feature of adding links by clicking three lines in top right corner doesnt saves the links when we try to reload the page or export out weboasis settings. Please fix it or keep it like the old style which was very good new one isnt so good thanks for the site Admin really love it

Re: Cannot add links on the weboasis home page

Reply #1
Quote from: AlmaPerry on September 17, 2019, 09:47:58 pm
the new feature of adding links by clicking three lines in top right corner doesnt saves the links when we try to reload the page or export out weboasis settings. Please fix it or keep it like the old style which was very good new one isnt so good thanks for the site Admin really love it
what are you talking about it works for me

Reply #2
when you close the browser and reopen it or upload the json file it shows nothing
admin please fix it

Reply #3
What browser and OS are you using? I tested using Firefox and it seems to be working for me. Maybe you can clear all cache and make sure you have all the latest files loaded? Also could some browser addon be clearing your cookies/local storage every time you close browser? That is how that info is saved between sessions. Nothing should be erased or lost when you close browser. Only if you clear local storage.

as far as it being backed up properly to the json file, that is something I'll have to test more and report back.