Skip to main content
Topic: webchat down??? (Read 3249 times) previous topic - next topic

webchat down???

cant seem to load it

Re: webchat down???

Reply #1
Our chat host is having network issues. Its not totally down, but has lots of packetloss currently. I'm not sure if they are being ddos'd or what...if it persists, I'll send in a support ticket.

Reply #2
seems better now

Reply #3
aaand shitty again

Reply #4
Chat broke on the latest update. working on fixing it.

Reply #5
Quote from: Admin on February 24, 2020, 09:34:36 am
Chat broke on the latest update. working on fixing it.
Should be working fine now. Refresh chat window.
if u have rocketchat app, then click "Window" and go down to "Reload" and click that.
we got multiple themes now, light and dark
there should be a sun or moon icon in upper left corner - this switches back and forth between dark and light now

Reply #6
Seems chat server is offline. Cannot connect to it at all. I think its network or power related so I've contacted host and I'm waiting for response.

Reply #7
Chat broke on update, working on fixing.

Reply #8
Temp Chat

https://a-chat.org

Room ID: 2rlvx-35dk6-lsj1c-8fs0o

still working on fixing

Reply #9
Did the chatroom shit itself again?

Reply #10
Quote from: Demkie on May 20, 2020, 02:13:38 am
Did the chatroom shit itself again?
Yes, the chat is down again. I believe admin is at work so give them some time to fix it. Thanks.

Reply #11
I fixed it within a few hours. Would have been sooner but I was busy and didn't notice.
For some reason node just crashed. I just rebooted, ran some updates, and rebooted again and it all seems to be ok now. I will monitor the process.
I will look into a free uptime monitoring service. One that checks if pages load properly every 5min and if not it can send you an email or message letting you know.

Reply #12
Quote from: Admin on May 20, 2020, 06:17:07 am
I fixed it within a few hours. Would have been sooner but I was busy and didn't notice.
For some reason node just crashed. I just rebooted, ran some updates, and rebooted again and it all seems to be ok now. I will monitor the process.
I will look into a free uptime monitoring service. One that checks if pages load properly every 5min and if not it can send you an email or message letting you know.
Thank you!