Skip to main content
Topic: May 4 2019 in America...The Greatest Show on Earth (Read 2871 times) previous topic - next topic

May 4 2019 in America...The Greatest Show on Earth

Good Morning,

It's morning where I am and I'm glad I ran across this section.  I'm also glad I ran across Weboasis...but that's another story.  

For those of you who are not so politically inclined (...count me as one) I have to say the last three years have been IMHO...the greatest show on earth and, I fear, will be one that alters the course of humanity.  For the better, I can't say...

I've been around for more than a minute, and I can tell you I've never seen anything like this in my entire life, and I've seen a lot.  On one hand this is a stellar example of the greatest benefit of the Web...agnosticism (you are judged by what someone puts in front of you and nothing else), but on the other the propagandizing and rhetoric is coming forward at Gigabit speed and in epic proportions.

As far as I see it...the bottom line is we have a sitting President who is a business person and not a politician.  Politicians are not business people, I believe they're the farthest thing from it.  However, business involves marketing and he...apparently he...has one of the greatest marketing campaigns going.  It's better than the Pet Rock.

I've been told...the military got sick of guarding poppy fields for the CIA and after our former President was re elected, they took things into their own hands...along with other individuals in government at the time...and decided it WAS time to find someone outside that domain because we were on the brink of another world war and there was no one to be trusted or who wasn't compromised.  There's a lot more, but I'll leave it at that. 

BTW...statistics indicate every year at least one million children go missing...so yeah...I believe we should fear the worst. 

My point is this...I remember election day.  I remember the fear on so many faces after that "wikileaks drop".  I believe we face that now.  We've been told we should be receiving hard evidence regarding a number of investigations that will reveal why our country went basically from one of the greatest countries in the world to what is now IMO a caste system.   We've been told this will happen "soon".

I believe it needs to happen now.

If you feel as I do...please use the web and get the word out.  We're big boys and girls, and yeah, this "system" has gone on far longer than all of us has been around...but we have to clear the air before this gets to fighting in the streets...and I'm afraid it will.  It's taken on a life of it's own.

Rather the responsible suffer the consequences for their actions than the innocent from being passive...even though after a fashion very few of us are...

Thanks,

Re: May 4 2019 in America...The Greatest Show on Earth

Reply #1
Quote from: markanthony on May 04, 2019, 11:40:45 pm
we have to clear the air before this gets to fighting in the streets...and I'm afraid it will.
wouldn't be the first time.

1760's..
1860's..
1960's..... almost.

Reply #2
Quote from: markanthony on May 04, 2019, 11:40:45 pm
  We've been told this will happen "soon".
I am not an American citizen but i can understand your worries, may I ask who you refer to when you say we've been told?

Reply #3
People who wish to remain anonymous...

Thanks