Skip to main content
Topic: Binance Volitility Trading Bot (Read 5917 times) previous topic - next topic

Binance Volitility Trading Bot

Binance Volitility Trading Bot

https://github.com/CyberPunkMetalHead/Binance-volatility-trading-bot

This Binance trading bot analyses the changes in price across all coins on Binance and place trades on the most volatile ones. In addition to that, this Binance trading algorithm will also keep track of all the coins bought and sell them according to your specified Stop Loss and Take Profit.

Re: Binance Volitility Trading Bot

Reply #1
Hey Admin!

Just wondering if you've actually used this and would recommend using it?

Reply #2
How well does this work? Can I trust my money with it?

Reply #3
Have looked into it a bit more. It looks legit, though not a set and forget sorta setup, which was what I was hoping for. Relies on you modifying your strategies in response to the market. The discord is quite informative!

Reply #4
I looked into it a bit but never had the balls to try it myself. If you end up using it, let us know how your experience was with it.

Obviously use it at your own risk as I can't vouch for it.

Reply #5
So I started playing with it... well because why not.

Used it yesterday for approximately 4 hours. Trading 7 coins, using USDT pairing and I allowed it to trade with $15 per coin using BNB(cheaper) for fees. I ended the 4 hours $0.80 up without tweaking any of the setting in regards to buying strategies, which I am going to give a go today, so I'll report back on what I can and how it affects it.

Obviously it's a bit of a gamble to use so I'm starting out just using a small amount ~$105usdt, so I'm not expecting huge returns but it'll be fun and maybe something that could be worth using on a bigger scale. Saves me having to stare at a screen all day.

Oh and fair warning/a disclaimer, I am by no means an expert in cryptocurrency trading. I only finally pulled the trigger at the start of the year to play with cryptocurrency so it's all a big experiment for me, take my results with a grain of salt.

Jaralax

Reply #6
Update.

Haven't changed setting since the last post. Run time is now 6 days 4 hours. Current profit is just over 1% or about $10.30 USDT.

Gonna keep it running and see how it goes!

Reply #7
Any update?