Skip to main content
Topic: 500 High Quality Backlinks Are Better Than 5 Million Low Quality Backlinks (Read 5023 times) previous topic - next topic

500 High Quality Backlinks Are Better Than 5 Million Low Quality Backlinks

I just pulled those numbers out of my ass, but it's true nonetheless.

Only get attempt to get backlinks from sites with high page rank, domain authority, page authority, etc.

If you get too many low quality backlinks too quickly, Google will punish you and it can actually lower and hurt your rankings.

You should look into writing little 1000 word articles about your website and get them guest posted in high ranking news websites. I suggest searching the term "guest post" on https://www.fiverr.com and you'll see what I mean.

Re: 500 High Quality Backlinks Are Better Than 5 Million Low Quality Backlinks

Reply #1
I think fiverr was just what I was looking for.

Reply #2
Quote from: Admin on April 09, 2019, 10:24:55 am

I just pulled those numbers out of my ass, but it's true nonetheless.

Only get attempt to get backlinks from sites with high page rank, domain authority, page authority, etc.

If you get too many low quality backlinks too quickly, Google will punish you and it can actually lower and hurt your rankings.

You should look into writing little 1000 word articles about your website and get them guest posted in high ranking news websites. I suggest searching the term "guest post" on https://www.fiverr.com and you'll see what I mean.
Just curious if this is one of your "gigs" and if so, if you have a profile you can link me to.
I always like to support those in the community, if I can.

Reply #3
Quote from: Parazite on June 19, 2019, 07:12:10 pm
Just curious if this is one of your "gigs" and if so, if you have a profile you can link me to.
I always like to support those in the community, if I can.

lol, no I don't sell anything on fiverr myself. That's just wise words from my own personal experiences...I've tried to game the SEO/backlink system for a while and the rules are constantly changing due to Google updating its algorithm...used to be a shit load of low quality backlinks might help a little or just be neutral...now they can actively hurt your rank. You only want backlinks of the highest quality from highly ranked sites...

Reply #4
I have an idea, but it would require someone with a lot of email accounts that they could use as a "review bot".
Hear me out... they'd have to make it "feel" organic... with a few post a day, per the 50 best, with decent, varied reviews, that they could probably comb from other local businesses in the area... and basically post a review or two a day, with a skip a day type algo, to skip a random day here or there, holidays, etc... and post to say google maps, Thumbtack, etc, with realistic reviews. If we could get it rolling, it could be a real money maker. Once they had the automation down, it would basically just come down to a randomization of reviews, randomization of site to post it on, and a randomization of days to actually post. They could probably scour thousands of reviews, for a particular job, like say... scour for Computer Repair and Networking... gather those up as plain text files, and feed those as input into a mass review system with randomization.  If anyone has enough "fake" google, yahoo, outlook accounts to randomize both the email posting and the post, and is willing to work on a backend like that... I'd be willing to pay for them to use it with my site. Reviews are a pain in the ass. I've been in business for 15 years, and I've got like 15 Yelp reviews... 13 of which are hidden, because they don't view them as valid. The trick would be, with a system like Yelp, to get these accounts to post on several different things on the site, like local restaurants,  automotive centers, etc, so the reviews seem more "organic" and localized via VPN to that local area... and to do these post slowly, over a period of weeks or months. The tortoise approach would defeat most of Yelp's algo... if you could get several vendors in a specific region to use the service, you could potentially game the system and get businesses up in the ranks, in a relatively short period of time. In my area, the local computer shops have like 5 reviews, that were approved by Yelp, max. So, having a Yelp ad that had 30 or 60 approved reviews within 3 or 4 months would be freaking awesome. 

Reply #5
I wouldn't say that less is better, since from those 5 million some of the backlinks, even if they're not of the highest quality, would definitely succeed, I dare say that it would be more than 500. When it comes to marketing strategy and special marketing campaigns in my company, the marketing department orders digital advertising newcastle. This agency is literally the best for my kind of enterprise. My store is operating online, so there is nothing better than advertising an online enterprise on the internet. My marketing department tried to endorse products by inviting Australian stars, however, it doesn't work out so well nowadays as people are not that naive to believe everything their favorite stars are advertising. Digital marketing is much more effective and prosperous nowadays.

Reply #6
Ok I'm just going to tell you MY experience. It may be different for everyone.

I've so far seen that  not all nofollow links are worthless. Some nofollow links can be useful, depending on where they are.
social media backlinks (Reddit, Twitter, et al.) are USELESS in terms of ranking. If you are posting your site on social media, you're posting it for awareness in the hopes that someone sees your service/article and makes a dofollow on their site or blog.

There are also some fairly active social media sites that dont put nofollow on their links. its enough to fool duckduckgo/bing but Google treats them like nofollow anyway.