Skip to main content
Topic: Hidden Content? (Read 2393 times) previous topic - next topic

Hidden Content?

Hi, all! I'm new here and just introduced myself in the Intro megathread, though I am confused, thinking I must be missing some type of access in my account? I can only see a few threads on each board; yet I keep seeing people say that they find absolutely everything they need here. What does that mean? Am I waiting for full approval, maybe, to see all of the content?

Appreciate the help! Thanks, in advance!

~lp

Re: Hidden Content?

Reply #1
WebOasis isn't just a forum. There's a bunch of neat links on the main page and the FAQ. If that's not what you meant...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ask the admin i guess :p

Reply #2
Quote from: lowpr0file on July 03, 2019, 03:35:03 am
Hi, all! I'm new here and just introduced myself in the Intro megathread, though I am confused, thinking I must be missing some type of access in my account? I can only see a few threads on each board; yet I keep seeing people say that they find absolutely everything they need here. What does that mean? Am I waiting for full approval, maybe, to see all of the content?

~lp
This is a growing website, was started like 3-4 months ago. Also, all the links you need are on frontpage, and if you absolutely cannot find something you want to, ask for it at Requests, Admin will provide you a link if he can.

Happy to help

Reply #3
P

Reply #4
Quote from: FieryBlake on July 04, 2019, 11:36:51 pm
This is a growing website, was started like 3-4 months ago. Also, all the links you need are on frontpage, and if you absolutely cannot find something you want to, ask for it at Requests, Admin will provide you a link if he can.

Happy to help
Think it’s been around for 2 years but not sure.

Reply #5
Quote from: TA10S on July 03, 2019, 08:53:00 am
WebOasis isn't just a forum. There's a bunch of neat links on the main page and the FAQ. If that's not what you meant...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ask the admin i guess :p
You forgot to mention weboas.is/arcade the best part 😡 but seriously I do kinda like it lol

Reply #6
Quote from: lowpr0file on July 03, 2019, 03:35:03 am

~lp
There content was hidden but it’s unlocked for you now here it is: https://weboas.is/forum/index.php?board=26.0