Skip to main content
Topic: Is this forum free speech approved? (Read 2273 times) previous topic - next topic

Is this forum free speech approved?

Can I say anything as long as I'm not distributing any illegal content?

Re: Is this forum free speech approved?

Reply #1
Quote from: decebal on August 23, 2019, 10:21:18 pm
No CP.
No Terrorism.
No Threats of Physical Violence.
No Spamming.

Don't pick fights and cause problems on purpose just to stir up drama. We want constructive and intelligent dialogue here. However I don't care what your thoughts or political beliefs are. I don't care about your feelings towards religions or controversial topics. As long as you make a halfway intelligent argument, speak your mind. This isn't Reddit where the though police are lurking and will penalize you for not being politically correct or saying something controversial. Hell, I support 8ch.net and hope they come back online. I don't believe in censorship or banning of things. This "cancel culture" is a slippery slope. I am very pro free speech as long as no physical violence or threats thereof are involved. Memes are funny and people are too sensitive in 2019. Political Correctness is a cancer. Social Justice Warriors are annoying and laughable. Hopefully that lets you know where I stand on things.

Reply #2
Quote from: Admin on August 24, 2019, 09:00:38 am
No CP.
No Terrorism.
No Threats of Physical Violence.
No Spamming.

Don't pick fights and cause problems on purpose just to stir up drama. We want constructive and intelligent dialogue here. However I don't care what your thoughts or political beliefs are. I don't care about your feelings towards religions or controversial topics. As long as you make a halfway intelligent argument, speak your mind. This isn't Reddit where the though police are lurking and will penalize you for not being politically correct or saying something controversial. Hell, I support 8ch.net and hope they come back online. I don't believe in censorship or banning of things. This "cancel culture" is a slippery slope. I am very pro free speech as long as no physical violence or threats thereof are involved. Memes are funny and people are too sensitive in 2019. Political Correctness is a cancer. Social Justice Warriors are annoying and laughable. Hopefully that lets you know where I stand on things.
Well said!
A voice of reason in an ocean of steaming leftist shit and sjw propaganda

Reply #3
Quote from: decebal on August 23, 2019, 10:21:18 pm
We have two unspoken rules til now don’t be toxic and don’t be a drama queen