Skip to main content
Topic: Where can I buy access to private forums? (Read 3112 times) previous topic - next topic

Where can I buy access to private forums?

Hello,

Great site Admin.

Huge fan and have a been a long time lurker.

I would like to get into certain private closed forums such as forum.snahp for example; which is the best place to get into such forums using.

I do not mind paying to access.

Cheers!

Re: Where can I buy access to private forums?

Reply #1
Honestly you'd be better off getting involved with private torrent trackers in my opinion.

https://iptorrents.com/signup.php is probably the best general tracker. Obviously there are niche sites that are superior for their category, but IPT has the most content from all categories. IPT is controversial because their admin has known to steal peers from other trackers. They are also kind of hated because of their commercial approach to allowing people to buy their way in and buy upload credit...but its a great site for content nonetheless regardless of their staff or ethics.

You can buy your way into nearly all private torrent sites https://torrentinvites.org but that is also frowned upon if found out. Staff might disable your account as buying access especially from resold accounts is really frowned upon.

Its better to earn your way in legitimately so you don't have to fear a ban. Some trackers such as RED offer recruitment interviews via their IRC channels. Look into what trackers offer that.

Buy a cheap seedbox to make it easy for you to keep a good ratio. https://www.seedhost.eu/seedboxes.php has some dirt cheap boxes at the moment. I'd suggest the SDATA plan for 12 Euros a month that gives you nearly 4TB of space. Utilize freeleech torrents to build a big ratio. Don't download rare stuff you want at first, download what will give you the most upload credit. After you get a buffer built up then get whatever you want. Always keep a 1.0 ratio or higher.

Reply #2
Quote from: Admin on January 05, 2021, 10:59:02 am
Honestly you'd be better off getting involved with private torrent trackers in my opinion.

https://iptorrents.com/signup.php is probably the best general tracker. Obviously there are niche sites that are superior for their category, but IPT has the most content from all categories. IPT is controversial because their admin has known to steal peers from other trackers. They are also kind of hated because of their commercial approach to allowing people to buy their way in and buy upload credit...but its a great site for content nonetheless regardless of their staff or ethics.

You can buy your way into nearly all private torrent sites https://torrentinvites.org but that is also frowned upon if found out. Staff might disable your account as buying access especially from resold accounts is really frowned upon.

Its better to earn your way in legitimately so you don't have to fear a ban. Some trackers such as RED offer recruitment interviews via their IRC channels. Look into what trackers offer that.

Buy a cheap seedbox to make it easy for you to keep a good ratio. https://www.seedhost.eu/seedboxes.php has some dirt cheap boxes at the moment. I'd suggest the SDATA plan for 12 Euros a month that gives you nearly 4TB of space. Utilize freeleech torrents to build a big ratio. Don't download rare stuff you want at first, download what will give you the most upload credit. After you get a buffer built up then get whatever you want. Always keep a 1.0 ratio or higher.

Thanks, I am already in some entry level private trackers, but I asked because high level trackers are still closed for new registrations and there is a I do not know how long wait time.

As for the SDATA plan for 12 Euros, it's not available atm. Thanks for putting this out, I had totally forgotten about it and was always after the 10Gbps for speed.
Will keep in mind the SDATA one and give it a good try.

Question: What do you think about auto-dl usage with SDATA is it worth it? Or I should do as you said i.e only freeleech?

Reply #3
Quote from: dcybergeek on January 05, 2021, 01:14:01 pm
Thanks, I am already in some entry level private trackers, but I asked because high level trackers are still closed for new registrations and there is a I do not know how long wait time.

As for the SDATA plan for 12 Euros, it's not available atm. Thanks for putting this out, I had totally forgotten about it and was always after the 10Gbps for speed.

Question: What do you think about auto-dl usage with SDATA is it worth it? Or I should do as you said i.e only freeleech?
You will want to become a power user or higher on trackers because they usually have an invite section on their forums become accessible and that's a good way to work your way up to higher tier trackers.

I still think auto-dl would be worth it with 1gbps if you are having it snag popular content. You can make very specific filters to only auto-dl certain titles or file sizes. Basically just focus on ratio building the first few months on any new tracker. Freeleech is a good way to do so, but so is auto-dl. I'd have it auto-dl all freeleech stuff.

Reply #4
Imo private trackers are BS, they force you to seed a certain amount. Why would I do that when I have got admin here to find that 1% of things that aren't on public trackers 

Reply #5
Quote from: FieryBlake on January 24, 2021, 09:57:26 am
Imo private trackers are BS, they force you to seed a certain amount. Why would I do that when I have got admin here to find that 1% of things that aren't on public trackers 
not something like filelist it's a dopeass tracker with 0day stuff and major trackers stuff is uploaded here worth joining

Reply #6
Quote from: B00Bmaster on March 03, 2021, 12:17:44 am
not something like filelist it's a dopeass tracker with 0day stuff and major trackers stuff is uploaded here worth joining
are you in it? gimme invite if you are

Reply #7
Quote from: FieryBlake on March 04, 2021, 02:52:07 pm
are you in it? gimme invite if you are
no i'm not i don't have seedbox I know people who are in there but not in touch with them rn
but mostly you will need to get in touch with people directly to have any invite
me asking one person and tell him i need invite for another guy out there that will be risky thing
try joining private trackers which have open sign up and put good ratio over there then make friends and try getting invite don't ask for elite trackers directly get in such places step by step start with trackers on r/opensignups build reputation in tracker chat on IRC lil bit
NOTE: please don't buy invites anywhere out there trading is fine

Reply #8
Quote from: dcybergeek on January 05, 2021, 01:14:01 pm

https://seedboxgui.de/ here are some plans don't go on r/seedboxes just no good