Skip to main content
Topic: September 27th 2020 - Master Link Spreadsheet Idea (Read 1144 times) previous topic - next topic

September 27th 2020 - Master Link Spreadsheet Idea

September 27th 2020 - Master Link Spreadsheet Idea

DOWNLOAD Spreadsheet: https://weboas.is/media/links.xlsx

DOWNLOAD WebOasis Links Script: https://weboas.is/forum/index.php?topic=3500.0


I would like to achieve the goal of properly organizing & categorizing every single link on WebOasis into an offline spreadsheet.

In order to reach this goal, I'll probably need some help from the community.

If you can help me improve the spreadsheet and update it with the latest links please let me know below.

The spreadsheet is still missing hundreds of links and I'm sure the spreadsheet & links can be better organized / categorized.

Hopefully we got some people who love spreadsheets and don't mind a bit of busy work.

We don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon, but the idea is this spreadsheet will help make us immortal. Even if we go offline or are down, you'll still have all the knowledge at the tip of your fingertips because you saved the offline spreadsheet.

If you have thoughts or suggestions let me know below.
                  

Re: September 27th 2020 - Master Link Spreadsheet Idea

Reply #1
https://weboas.is/paste/raw/vmvlTZc2GG
https://paste.ee/p/Z48y5
https://i.fiery.me/qSpjF.txt
https://ipfs.globalupload.io/QmVR6HsMxVQT9cLPphsx7fE8axiz6WjzsCjAiiLAuanR1o


Used both scripts above to grab all links from homepage and faq page.

Combined all the links into one text file.

Then removed all duplicates.

Then alphabetized the list.

2,928 Links Total
                  


Re: September 27th 2020 - Master Link Spreadsheet Idea

Reply #3
https://paste.ee/p/9HY3Z
3,054 Links Total
                  

Re: September 27th 2020 - Master Link Spreadsheet Idea

Reply #4
https://weboas.is/media/links.ods
                  



Re: September 27th 2020 - Master Link Spreadsheet Idea

Reply #7
https://ufile.io/bab2mtpf A spreadsheet of links in multiple formats. I have personally sorted about 1,000 of these links by hand which is around 1/3 of all the links. I've stopped halfway through because I'm lazy. Enjoy the links, one of you guys should make a git repo collaborate on sorting them some more.
                  

Re: September 27th 2020 - Master Link Spreadsheet Idea

Reply #8
Thanks!  This is awesome.
                  

Re: September 27th 2020 - Master Link Spreadsheet Idea

Reply #9
Quote from: sys3 on March 09, 2021, 03:48:26 am
Quote
https://ufile.io/bab2mtpf A spreadsheet of links in multiple formats. I have personally sorted about 1,000 of these links by hand which is around 1/3 of all the links. I've stopped halfway through because I'm lazy. Enjoy the links, one of you guys should make a git repo collaborate on sorting them some more.
Merged these 2 threads.
                  

Re: September 27th 2020 - Master Link Spreadsheet Idea

Reply #10
Quote from: sys3 on March 09, 2021, 03:48:26 am
Quote
https://ufile.io/bab2mtpf A spreadsheet of links in multiple formats. I have personally sorted about 1,000 of these links by hand which is around 1/3 of all the links. I've stopped halfway through because I'm lazy. Enjoy the links, one of you guys should make a git repo collaborate on sorting them some more.
Made a few mirrors:
https://w1r3.net/mrFpyf.zip
https://share.dmca.gripe/SOOtZoe63Wb4ObPO.zip
https://i.fileup.pro/TcdPO.zip
https://z.zz.ht/HuMQE.zip
https://i.fiery.me/ihU95.zip
https://mirrorace.org/m/1Hx12
                  

Re: September 27th 2020 - Master Link Spreadsheet Idea

Reply #11
So,

I posted a mess of a version but realized that was unnecessary so instead I took the latest dump here, added a welcome page if you will.  Now I can just slowly pick away at categorizing the rest of the list that isn't done.  Once complete I will post it again.  Then it's easy upkeep from there.  Admin's finds can be added to the spreadsheet and re-uploaded once a month etc.  The beauty of it is filtering by category and having a slew of links at your disposal.  I called it AnyFind. Since with it you can literally find anything.  Final product belongs to this website since I used the logo, and because the links pull comes from here.  Let me know what you think of the look.

https://ufile.io/zo7cxhm6


                  

Re: September 27th 2020 - Master Link Spreadsheet Idea

Reply #12
My infinite IQ brain uploaded the 500 link old version. Here is the actual 1k version, only in xlsx and ods this time cuz I'm lazy. https://share.dmca.gripe/P6uAFM8ed7LidqAB.zip
                  

Re: September 27th 2020 - Master Link Spreadsheet Idea

Reply #13
Awesome, thanks I will go off this one then, and try to bang away at the rest of these links.

EDIT*

Changed the master list to sys's list with more edited content.  Filled in the blanks for another 50+ lines.  Realistically, give to the end of April (that's a stretch), and I should be done.  That will be categorized 3700+ links that we can then filter by keywords, category, sub-category, etc.  Then whatever has been accumulated by then I will get from Admin and add to it for a final version.  I don't mind adding the additions monthly after that to keep it current.  @B00Bmaster for future use, if you want to send me a list (upload to here) and give me the link of your thousands of XXX links we can then look at adding that as a tab later on??
                  

Re: September 27th 2020 - Master Link Spreadsheet Idea

Reply #14
Quote from: nd684d on March 17, 2021, 01:00:32 am
Quote
Awesome, thanks I will go off this one then, and try to bang away at the rest of these links.

EDIT*

Changed the master list to sys's list with more edited content.  Filled in the blanks for another 50+ lines.  Realistically, give to the end of April (that's a stretch), and I should be done.  That will be categorized 3700+ links that we can then filter by keywords, category, sub-category, etc.  Then whatever has been accumulated by then I will get from Admin and add to it for a final version.  I don't mind adding the additions monthly after that to keep it current.  @B00Bmaster for future use, if you want to send me a list (upload to here) and give me the link of your thousands of XXX links we can then look at adding that as a tab later on??
Are you keeping them in spreadsheet format like sys3's?

If possible you should incorporate the latest links from this post too: https://weboas.is/forum/index.php?topic=108.200