Skip to main content
Topic: January 4th 2022 - Sorry & Goodbye (Read 20175 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: January 4th 2022 - Sorry & Goodbye

Reply #60
Quote from: sys3 on January 11, 2022, 04:23:30 am
true you guys need to stop thinking DPR is the successor just because he tried to "claim the throne", DPR would be my last pick. Stoob is good but I don't think he'd want to shell money out on hosting. It would be really easy if we just ignored financials and found the best person willing to maintain, and then donated together so they would have the money to pay for the hosting and domains.
I actually think stoob would be better than me at running the site. I'd totally be willling to donate some money to keep weboasis alive.

Reply #61
Quote from: Dread Pirate Roberts on January 13, 2022, 01:58:01 pm
I actually think stoob would be better than me at running the site. I'd totally be willling to donate some money to keep weboasis alive.
I'm willing to donate to keep this site alive too

Reply #62
I too would be willing to donate if webby had sent me crypto

Reply #63
I am lost for words as I have watched the years go by watching you make different chat services and this is my main source of information I have learnt so much from you!
Maybe you can get all the links and put them in a text doc so I still have the info and all the torrent sites but it just won't be the same without this site. Someone should take it over because of its rank on google the only thing I can say is do not leave us. Just take a break.

Reply #64
i invite you to relax and close your eyes and listen to those with headset on

YouTube video:
YouTube video:

Be Strong Man Just and only for your Mom and Dad

Reply #65
has anyone tried to open the website's source? It's his gift after all

Reply #66
goodbye you wont be forgotten ;(